Introduction

Welcome to my blog...

I'm Reyna, and I'm a junior. My major is interactive media, and over the past couple of years I've had a lot of people ask what that is- it is pretty much everything to do with media. The classes I take I learn skills in graphic design, web design, video production, photography, and digital writing. I plan to go into the video production and photography field. I like this field because it offers a broad range of jobs I can choose from. I have 2 brothers and a dog named Grover, and anyone who knows me knows my dog is probably the best thing that ever happened to me. He's named him after a character in my favorite book series- Percy Jackson. If you went through my camera roll, you'd see a LOT of pictures of him. Something that brings up a lot of questions when it comes up is that I'm half Guatemalan! My dad was born and raised there and came to the US when he was 24.

Outside of my main interests, I also occasionally paint and draw, and I cannot live without music. I listen to it while doing homework, working out, cleaning, I'm open to pretty much any genre, and it would be too much to name my favorite artists so I'd suggest checking out my Spotify to see what I listen to (and for good song recommendations). In my free time I usually like to hang out with friends, and I'm someone who very much values friendships. I try to take lots pictures of my friends and I because I feel it keeps the memories alive.  

My interest for video started when I discovered the American Girl world on Youtube at about 10 years old. I looked up tutorials and taught myself how to make stop motion videos with my American Girl Dolls. I really enjoyed making them, and I also think it's unique how that was the first thing I learned video production wise. I would love to go back to making them! My junior year of high school I developed an interest in photography and got a DSLR camera as a gift to further fulfill that interest. I have an Instagram account dedicated to my photos so if you want to give that a follow I would love that :)

Thanks for reading! To end this post here are some of my favorite pictures that I've taken!


Comments

Popular Posts