Week 14

We didn't have class this week, but I wanted to share some things I'm thankful for since it's thanksgiving week! First off, I'm glad I got to go home Monday night. I only had one afternoon class to attend and it made my week less stressful. On the note of school, I'm so happy with my grades this semester. I haven't gone out much this semester, which most of my friends would find surprising. I've dedicated this semester to schoolwork. I am also thankful for the new friends I've made as well as the ones that stuck around. They're all amazing and I couldn't ask for better ones!

Something else I'm thankful for is all the bad experiences I've had. I've recently come to realize that bad experiences are blessings in disguise. They suck at the time, but through these tough times people have shown their true colors and I've learned what's best for me. I've also become much more comfortable being by myself, as the past two years at college I was always with friends. 

This semester alone I definitely have learned a lot, and I'm thankful that I've come to that realization instead of feeling sorry for myself. I'm so thankful for all my friends and family (and dog) who've supported me through all the low times in my life, I'd honestly be miserable without them. And of course, I'm thankful for my professors this semester! They've all been awesome this semester. They're all pretty laid back, but not too laid back. They've all kept me on my feet and because of that I've been productive this semester.

Thank you, and happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular Posts